Wednesday 4 May 2011

Embroidered Ladies.

I also printed this relatively simple design, with the idea of using embroidery over the top. I have started this but I am unsure of how to carry on with it at present. I am greatly enjoying the embroidery, and think I will pursue this further in more work. Each girl is slightly unfinished, which I also quite like. I am wary of creating an image that looks as if it's looking to be perfect, if that makes any sense. I have photocopied the piece to try and draw onto that and maybe work something out. I may well print some more, with the idea of doing some different work on top of those at a later date. There may be an opportunity to use some text also, but as that is something I am unfamiliar with, I am slightly anxious of doing it.






No comments: